MeatballCraft, Dimensional Ascension Server Info

MeatballCraft, Dimensional Ascension

Server IP: mb.craftdownunder.co

Our Links:

Discord: Craft Down Under
Forum: https://forum.playcdu.co

About the modpack:

This modpack implements a progression system that makes use of the end-game mechanics and resources provided by the majority of the mods in the pack (with the exception of quality of life and a set of late-game progression mods). This means that a lot of the nice things of modded Minecraft (a large AE2 network, a few 100Ks RF/t power gen, 30 damage sword, creative flight) are already available when you really start progressing through MeatballCraft.
This is where you’ll get to build Mythical Resource Miners, visit some neighboring star systems (maybe a black hole?), explore many of the crazy worlds from DivineRPG and Advent of Ascension, discover your true self (maybe?), enter the nightmare world of Vethea (where your inventory may or may not get reset), and face challenges never seen in the modded world (to my knowledge). To prevent the late game from getting grindy, 99.99% of craftable items are automatable soon after they become available (generally after defeating a few bosses), and a few key achievements will bring in a few extra goodies (because at some point everybody needs a Draconic Sword). Of course, if you have to automate everything you’ll need some pretty good resource generation, so don’t be surprised if the Torcherino and single-block, high yield mobfarms become available at some point.
Instead of an incredibly nested crafting chain that leads to creative items, MeatballCraft offers a set of wonderfully crafted (I’m very proud of these), overpowered multiblocks. The fact that the ability to see 2147483647 diamonds in my AE2 network was the sole reward of many of the packs I’ve played sometimes left me a little disappointed; so instead, in MeatballCraft your unlimited power supply will come from a Dyson Sphere, and the spinning beams of a Pulsar will allow you to obtain 1500 crops from a single seed!

About Us:

We are a community set up with the goal of providing an enjoyable and inclusive space for anybody looking to play modded Minecraft. We are based in Australia, but are lucky enough to have players from all over the world. The packs we host are chosen based on the opinion and votes of our community.

Rules:

We aim to keep our rules as simple as possible but these may be subject to change in the future.

1. No bullying/harassment of any kind
  2. No abusing exploits/mods like x-ray.
  3. Avoid settling or claiming chunks near other players without first asking for permission.
  4. Avoid disrupting the experience of other players. (Lag machines/generally toxic behaviour.)
  5. Do not claim the main end island
  6. Do not use our discord or servers as a platform to advertise your server, either by posting here or by messaging our members
  7. The use of macros/scripts to bypass being automatically timed out is not allowed