As with all of the roll back crash and time out issues
tnp 5 has a new update fixing common issues with rubidum and watchdog as follow
TNP Limitless 5 | v2.20.2 Changelog (Released.)
Important fixes. Recommended to update!
Always remember to backup your world(s) before updating!
- Turn off “buffer_particles” in the Lodestone config.
- Errors in console when typing invalid commands are now fixed.
- Weird artifacting & crashes when using Rubidium is now fixed.
- World freezing & crashing due to watchdog has been fixed.
Current Forge Version
so current active player thought of getting a fresh start with a simple storage system starter pack to compensate the loss of current item
to vote on the situation here the present poll
all option include updating to the new version ofcourse
- Yes do a fresh start with the simple storage starter pack
- Yes do a fresh start from zero
- no simply update and continue with the current world state