Guide to Linking Your Discord and Minecraft account on PlayCDU
- Join our Discord server if you haven't already: discord.gg/playcdu.
- Initiate the linking command by typing
- When Discord prompts you, fill in the 'username' box with your in-game Minecraft name.
- You can optionally fill in the 'server' box with your server's address. If left blank, our bot will attempt to locate you automatically.
- Ensure you're online on one of our Minecraft servers. After running the command in Discord, you will receive a linking code in-game.
- Use this code to complete the linking process.